What We Do
Our Integrated Construction & Architecture Software (ICAS®) is an elegant solution that interconnects the design, procurement and delivery process for healthcare facilities into a single software platform creating a fully-integrated supply chain – making it easier, faster and more cost-effective for customers to scale their healthcare infrastructure.
How We Do It
ICAS® is designed for healthcare operators on a mission to modernize the way they design, build and operate their healthcare facilities.
The construction technology eco system is shifting towards integrated software platforms which enable broader integrations in the built environment, and better serve customer needs.
Deploying a targeted approach, we align our team into “squads” and engage with customers across the project value chain including design, construction/engineering, procurement, commercial, project management and software development. We then configure ICAS® to support our customers’ specific needs on their healthcare construction projects.
Our industry experience, combined with ICAS®, delivers a deep transformation program for customers that results in more than just a technical outcome. ICAS® can then be scaled up across the customer’s portfolio bringing enterprise-wide benefits.
Identify business needs & define required functionality
Configure ICAS® to meet customer requirements
Test, validate and deploy
Seed ICAS® specialists across customers’ project teams
The ICAS® Fastrack Solution
- Rapid Design of Code Compliant Healthcare Facilities
Using AI, parametric design and software integration tools to:
- Quickly Design Fully Engineered Facilities
- Cost and Plan Healthcare Projects using data modeling
- Build high-quality facilities that deliver superior patient care
- Digitised Logistics & Procurement
- Enables customers to “on board” preferred suppliers & manufacturers
- Creating a fully integrated supply chain
- With role-based dashboards fed by real time data
- Resulting in increased productivity & effective change management
- Fast Track Assembly & Activation
- Fully-engineered data-enriched Digital Twins
- Enabling customers to fast track the installation & commissioning of their facilities
- Bringing the benefits of scalability to healthcare project portfolios
- Telehealth Capabilities
- ICAS® designed facilities provide a Digital Hub for Telehealth
- Enabling healthcare operators to link multiple facilities together
- Establishing a nationwide telehealth network by linking sensors and smart devices to local hubs, maximizing digital adoption
By offering solutions in technology and design, we enhance the capacity of health service delivery around the world – helping you eliminate project delays and cost overruns, and ultimately meet the global demand for quality healthcare facilities.
US$500 Billion value of current global healthcare construction projects.
6.7% of growth predicted for healthcare construction.
40% of new retail real estate transactions are for medical facilities compared with 2% a decade ago.
Social good is at the heart of what we do. ATLAS promotes and directly addresses U.N. Sustainable Development Goal 3 (Good Health & Well-Being) and Goal 9 (Industry, Innovation & Infrastructure). By helping to provide better access to quality healthcare we empower the most marginalized populations, help them escape poverty, and ultimately help provide communities with a basis for long term economic development.
Atlas. The Future Of Healthcare Construction.
“We believe that the combination of technology and cutting-edge hardware is a game changer for the healthcare construction sector. Our innovative products and solutions allow customers to redefine the way they design, schedule and deliver healthcare projects – helping to transform global health at every level.”
David Harper – CEO
As Seen On