Our Integrated Construction & Architecture Software (ICAS®) is an elegant solution that interconnects the design, procurement, and delivery process for healthcare facilities into a single software platform creating a fully-integrated supply chain.
By interconnecting project data across all key business functions including design, procurement/logistics, and construction management, we deliver real-time cross-functional visibility enabling project teams to make more informed and accurate decisions, saving time and money at every turn.
Our software is designed to provide the “levers of control” to monitor and track the flow of data and activities across the project life cycle, as well as providing an environment for integrating the design, delivery and supply chain. We have created a system-wide language by building data bridges between different software environments, minimising the disconnect between the different project disciplines.
This enables the different software stacks to speak the same language, delivering a unified offering & streamlining the entire project life cycle. By eliminating data silos and interconnecting project data across key business functions including design, procurement, logistics, and commercial management, our platform provides real-time insight enabling project teams to make more informed and accurate decisions, managing risk at the earliest stage.
Identify business needs & define required functionality
Configure to meet customer requirements
Test, validate and deploy
Seed ATLAS specialists across customers’ project teams
- Rapid Design of Code Compliant Healthcare Facilities
Using our platform, we leverage machine learning and parametric design to:
- Cost and plan healthcare projects using data modelling
- Consolidate detailed designs establishing the best possible execution methodology for a project from procurement through construction
- Monitor and track the flow of data & activities providing an environment for integrating the design, delivery and supply chain
- Expedite the completion of code compliant facilities that deliver superior patient care
- Digitised Logistics & Procurement
Our platform establishes how to best expedite, monitor and control the supply chain, delivery, and handover processes including:
- Systemising the manufacture and delivery of MEP, ICT/ELV, medical equipment and structural elements.
- Linking BIM and computational design tools to an ERP global supply chain infrastructure.
- Creating a fully integrated supply chain environment where components and materials can be procured and tracked from factory to site.
- Configuring a risk management/analytics layer to identify, monitor and escalate project risks.
- Seeding ATLAS specialists to projects, as necessary, to upskill, support adoption and ensure proper deployment.
- Fast Track Assembly & Activation
Using our data-enriched platform, we consolidate the detailed designs with a structured project delivery process. We work with stakeholders to organize and bundle the detailed design into packages that suit the chosen delivery model and local factors, including:
- CNC manufacturing for the steel frame
- Modularization and prefabrication for above-ceiling services
- Pre-configuration and integration of ICT systems
- “Plug and Play” medical service units and clinical surfaces
of projects suffer cost overruns of more than 30%
of projects are at least 40% late
of project teams don’t apply data-enriched processes
Social good is at the heart of what we do. ATLAS promotes and directly addresses U.N. Sustainable Development Goal 3 (Good Health & Well-Being) and Goal 9 (Industry, Innovation & Infrastructure). By helping to provide better access to quality healthcare we empower the most marginalized populations, help them escape poverty, and ultimately help provide communities with a basis for long term economic development.
Atlas. The Future Of Healthcare Construction.
“We believe that the combination of technology and cutting-edge hardware is a game changer for the healthcare construction sector. Our innovative products and solutions allow customers to redefine the way they design, schedule and deliver healthcare projects – helping to transform global health at every level.”
David Harper – CEO
As Seen On